If you don’t use your muscle it becomes weaker. Just like any other muscle, you need to train the muscles of your eyes and keep them in good working order. Here are some tips on how to make your eyesight better provided by Bright Side:
- Overstraining your eyes is not good. Take a brake every few hours and close your eyes for a minute.
- If you wear glasses, try to take them off from time to time. Don’t get your eyes too addicted about your glasses. Give them the chance to workout without them.
- If you are using your computer the whole day, try to take a break and look in the distance. Go to your window and relax your eyes by looking at the sea or mountains which are far away.
- If you feel tired, use water. Wash your eyes and face with fresh cold water.
- Try not to watch TV or doing work on your computer at least two hours before you go to sleep.
Here is an illustration for some excersises that you can make daily with your eyes to strenghten your muscles, provided by healthjournal365: